Nichiden also supplies the Spray Guns Anest Iwata with powerful features and performance in the factory.
Spray Guns Anest Iwata: LS400 Supernova ENTECH HVLP
- HVLP Technology – 10 PSI at the nozzle
- Concentrated coarse atomization
- Excellent for solvent or waterborne base coat application
- Large fan pattern
- Superior transfer efficiency
The SUPERNOVA delivers a consistent droplet size when atomizing. This, combined with the flat, even SUPERNOVA pattern, helps reduce common application issues. All SUPERNOVA guns are equipped with stainless steel fluid passages ideal for any type of material, solventborne or waterborne.
Spray Guns Anest Iwata: LS400 Supernova
When we talked about a new spray gun, we decided we needed something and our customers needed something new. Therefore, we enlisted the help of the world renowned design firm Pininfarina famous for their state of the art automobile design. Anxious to see how they would handle a spray gun, the design far exceeded our expectations. After the gun design was complete, we incorporated our advanced atomizing technology and the “SUPERNOVA” was born. The gun combines our superior atomization control with production speed and ergonomics. There are two versions of the SUPERNOVA, the LS400 for clear coat and the LS400 for basecoat. Both guns are available with either a 1.3mm or a 1.4mm nozzle size depending on what paint brand you are spraying. The basecoat version is designated by the GOLD color air-cap.
Spray Guns Anest Iwata: SUPERNOVA COMPLIANT WS400 EVOTECH
- Complies with EPA NESHAP 40 CFR, Part 63 Subpart 6H
- State-of-the-art automobile inspired design by Pininfarina
- Patented LV Technology design combines a higher fluid delivery that
- facilitates a faster, smoother application
- Sprays in every climate condition with optimized atomization